What do you want to learn?
How I can help you?
It will be great to be specific:
- Do you want language tutoring?
- Do you need help passing a language test?
- At the moment, you don’t know anything about the language – a new or beginning English learner.
- Do you want to enhance your English communication skills?
- Is it for a writing, editing or proofreading job?
- Do you need help for a Special Education Needs individual?
- Is it for your child with Special Education Needs?
- Are you identified as having Special Education Needs and is seeking assistance?
Letting me know will help me create a personalized experience just for you. Go ahead and leave me a message for:
Once we have agreed or when you are ready, you can choose a time to take your lesson.
I will be giving you details regarding my schedule and availability upon your inquiry. Eventually, I will post my schedule online.
It will be great if you can take a language lesson every day. But it’s your choice. You may have it before work, or after. You may also schedule them in a block on the weekends.
Book A Class
ONE-ON-ONE CLASSES 1:1
GROUP CLASS 1:4
Group Class 1:4
(wait to be filled)
Gather your friends and form a class of four. You easily split up the expense for the class. Best of all, you have a fun time learning together.
Book a class and wait for a group of four. You will be notified when a group is full. Your new group can start having classes. It’s a great way to meet new people.